Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Real Book of Real Estate: Real Experts. Real Stories. Real Life.

Whatever hatred saves the number.
Mr. Kiyosaki has brought together some brilliant minds and what they wrote is easy to understand and makes absolute sense.

As an investor specializing in lease options, I tried to do it all on my own and got 4 contracts but then they were not with motivated sellers.

While reading this book, it became very clear to me the importance of having a team of people to help you out. My biggest take away is "Investing is a team sport." Yes, I know that's a 'no-brainer' but now I truly realize what he and the others who contributed are trying to say in this volume.

Lately, I've switched over to specializing in tax deeds and liens and the chapter on lien investing by Mr. Wheelright is very good - he makes it very simple and easy to understand.

I highly recommend this book. It is in the top 3 books on real estate investing that I've ever read, and I'm a book and seminar junkie. Get this book today!!

1 comment: